Teleteria is the Internets biggest scam!
As a former employee of Teleteria which also operates under the titles of startapornsite.com , webdesignadult.com , and teleteria.net is a total rip off. Not only is it impossible to make any money with the terrible website designs and content provided but the service is terrible. Jay Servidio pushes these "custom" websites on people, sites that are just leftovers from his former customers who ditched the sites after they realized they couldn't make any money off of them.
Jay makes many promises, most of which he does not keep. He pushes and pushes offering more and more until he gets your money then he is done. Once he has your money you will never hear from him again. He will push you aside to someone else or just blow you off altogether.
Take it from a former employee who dealt with his absolute insanity all the time. He is the typical *** artist snake oil salesmen.
Teleteria is the biggest scam on the internet.
Things to look out for:
Don't throw your money away!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..."
- "Customers Beware!!: Don't Buy from Frontier Communications: Speaking only as a customer of Frontier Communicationâ€™s High Speed Internet and Phone Services, I have done all I could to work out with..."
- "This site is allowing internet trolls to post phony reviews attacking another site, and innocent people by their usernames. These trolls were banned from that site for harassing and bullying..."
- "So infinity client hits my truck while it were (PARK)not bothing no one. So the first request they gave me was they needed a report from they client okay they..."
- "Lexie Raelene, a student from the Fashion Institute of Technology is running a pretty successful scam online by selling clothing under her Chain Candy storefront. After her shop went under review..."
- "You need a suction cup to change a lightbulb?I purchased a set of 4 individual GRUNDTAL lights for over my wardrobe. When I got home, I found out that the..."
- "went in for a short hair cut...i work in a factory and it is hot!! asked for it cut around the ears, #2 clippers at nape but left..."
- "I tried the product, and unfortunately did not send it back in before the trial date expired; busy planning my wedding. I may still be liable for the remainder of..."
- "My husband ordered this t-shirt. It was part of a campaign fundraiser. You can clearly see that the word firefighting is spelled incorrectly I contacted the company and they are..."