Teleteria is the Internets biggest scam!
As a former employee of Teleteria which also operates under the titles of startapornsite.com , webdesignadult.com , and teleteria.net is a total rip off. Not only is it impossible to make any money with the terrible website designs and content provided but the service is terrible. Jay Servidio pushes these "custom" websites on people, sites that are just leftovers from his former customers who ditched the sites after they realized they couldn't make any money off of them.
Jay makes many promises, most of which he does not keep. He pushes and pushes offering more and more until he gets your money then he is done. Once he has your money you will never hear from him again. He will push you aside to someone else or just blow you off altogether.
Take it from a former employee who dealt with his absolute insanity all the time. He is the typical *** artist snake oil salesmen.
Teleteria is the biggest scam on the internet.
Things to look out for:
Don't throw your money away!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "anyone know this *** and how we can get off his mailing list. he has somehow hijacked my email and emails me several times a day using my own email...."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "Few years ago I made a terrible mistake - I bought Pro-Aqua vacuum and lost $2,500. I was expecting some wet cleaning, but got for so much money regular vacuum..."
- "They advertise an mbrp exhaust with the tip included. It comes without one and they suggest removing the system from my truck and returning the system. If they offer something..."
- "Here is my story: I went down to ikea in brooklyn, was going to make a new office, spend more than $1000 on office furniture. Beside waiting on that aufull..."
- "I expected a cheap ring to tarnish and maybe turn my finger green, but the ring I ordered fell apart within 3 months! I was standing at my desk..."
- "This is my first time getting involved with champs and it was the most horrifying experience I have ever encountered to the point that i might consider it to be..."
- "When you need something notarized just go to a proper business like a title and tag service! Would NEVER have these people come to my home or office! ..."