Teleteria ripped us as well as many other individuals
We were also scammed by this company, Jay Servidio and Carol Servidio. They made promises and never kept one. They never delivered the product once we complained about the bargain basement content that is virtually worthless.
This scummy dirt bag and his side kick crook of a wife owe us close to 9000.00.
If you are thing of using these crooks, think again. Servidio's are real slick and are *** artists.
I would suggest you file complaints with the IFCC. There have been over 60 cases to date where the servidios stole, ripped off, never provided the product.
You are correct! The sites are cookie cutter, very poorly designed and all they do is change the site up a bit and rip a new unsuspecting customer off for their hard earned money.
We bought adult pay sites, once we had a inclination that they had ripped us we went to the adult chat boards which they all proved the sites are trash and worthless. We also went to the FBI and spoke to them; we filed complaints with the IFCC. Hopefully one day we will all have the joy of seeing these worthless individuals go to jail.
If you search teleteria complaints, you will find the adult forums I speak of and will get a real eye-opener to the fraud that this company and his side kick commit.
Also, his office in NY is nothing more than a mail drop center ;)
Guess who this is Jay? I told you we will be your shadow for life, get use to us outing you all the time, you crook/*** artist!f33aec1 review #187683
You may also like
- "We saw an Ad in "The Hindu" (a small peanut sized ad) stating that one can earn 50000 to 90000 per month with paperplate business by a company called R..."
- "I have used this "expert" because on the profile says that this particular person specializes in remote viewing and ok it goes as follows: At first the "expert" seemed accurate..."
- "Ordered two Logitech K400 wireless keyboards and they did not come with USB receivers they came with some sort of USB extension that is NOT a receiver. Contacted support three..."
- "I ordered a leather sectional from the room place. When they delivered it, the chase was with a big scratch on the seats. And the sleeper had 5 damages on..."
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."
- "The La-Z-Boy recliner was purchase from a La-Z-Boy Gallery, delivered on 1/23/13. This recliner has the power feature. This product was not used excessively, maybe three hours a day during..."
- " Adnana Ene, aka Nana Grecu has scammed many people who bought dogs from her while she was on Puppyfind.com. She is also the same person who owns a..."
- "I have been lied to ripped off and threatened by Capital One Auto Finance then my Car got wrecked. This is AFTER I gave them $33,000.00!! I purchased..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."