Teleteria ripped us as well as many other individuals
We were also scammed by this company, Jay Servidio and Carol Servidio. They made promises and never kept one. They never delivered the product once we complained about the bargain basement content that is virtually worthless.
This scummy dirt bag and his side kick crook of a wife owe us close to 9000.00.
If you are thing of using these crooks, think again. Servidio's are real slick and are *** artists.
I would suggest you file complaints with the IFCC. There have been over 60 cases to date where the servidios stole, ripped off, never provided the product.
You are correct! The sites are cookie cutter, very poorly designed and all they do is change the site up a bit and rip a new unsuspecting customer off for their hard earned money.
We bought adult pay sites, once we had a inclination that they had ripped us we went to the adult chat boards which they all proved the sites are trash and worthless. We also went to the FBI and spoke to them; we filed complaints with the IFCC. Hopefully one day we will all have the joy of seeing these worthless individuals go to jail.
If you search teleteria complaints, you will find the adult forums I speak of and will get a real eye-opener to the fraud that this company and his side kick commit.
Also, his office in NY is nothing more than a mail drop center ;)
Guess who this is Jay? I told you we will be your shadow for life, get use to us outing you all the time, you crook/*** artist!review #187683
You may also like
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- " I sent a Nero competitive rebate to Velocity Fulfillment, a.k.a. www.status-now.com that was not fulfilled. I actually had a competitive and non-competitive Nero rebate to process. The non-competitive..."
- "I feel that I am the fool for trusting but this chic played me from the beginning she said that she needed me to buy a card to refill her..."
- "My wife and son purchased a groupon for me last Christmas for a 25 minute drive in a Lamborghini with Mile High Drives. I e-mailed the company in April..."
- "I posted pictures I took detailing what I've gone through, but in short I called a location, was told to come in, and when I did I was passed off..."
- "My 3 orders placed at the same time were 5 DAYS LATE! The flowers were wilted, droopy, cheap and ugly! I ordered 3 Mylar "It's A Boy" balloons...."
- "I have been trying to contact your customer service for two hours and the phone number says they are closed. The hours listed are within the hours..."
- "WARNING: Do not have HD install your vinyl fence or it will look like this pic soon after their year warranty for poor labor is up. The entire..."
- "Hey I brought a can on Arizona and almost drunk half and it start tasting funny so my husband cut open the can and we found some paper like stuff..."